RECITAL 2017 INFORMATION
Vision Dance Celebrating 10 years
2017 VIsion Dance Celebrates 10 years DETAILS SHEET
Please be sure to read all of the following information, as it should answer a majority of questions you may have.
Dress Rehearsal and Shows are at PROSPECT High School THEATER—18900 Prospect Ave SJ 95070
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal Thursday June 22nd
Arrival time 5pm
5:15 BOWS Run through
5:40 start entire show run through
Dress rehearsal will be held in the Prospect High School Theater. It is important that participants arrive on time and bring full costume. Participants are required to stay for the entire rehearsal. All classes will be excused after their class dance is rehearsed. By running through the show in its entirety, we are enabling participants to watch, as well as rehearse their routine exactly like it will be on the day of the recital. Parents will be allowed to attend the rehearsal. Please allow the instructors to have the complete attention of all participants without any distractions.
No food/ drink will be allowed in the theater or backstage during the rehearsal.
Friday June 23rd- 6:00pm SHOWTIME Reminder only cast is allowed backstage
Dancer arrival time/check-in 5pm entire cast ----- Company dancers 4:30pm
Saturday June 24th - 2pm SHOWTIME
Dnacers Arrive at 1pm
All younger dancers can be escorted backstage by 1 parent and checked in to their assigned dressing room.
Hair should be away from face and neatly done for recital. Dancers should have on age appropriate make-up.
Each dancer family will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the recital, included in the recital fees. Tickets will be distributed approximately two weeks prior to the recital. Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the studio 2 weeks prior to the recital, and also available for sale at the door, box office will open 45 minutes prior to show.
Additional tickets: $20 per ticket
No video cameras will be allowed in the theater during the recital. There will be a professional videographer filming the recital. Video forms will be distributed 2 weeks prior to the recital. Videos and DVD’s may be purchased for approximately $35.00 each. PLEASE SIGN UP AT THE STUDIO TO ORDER A DVD.
Recital T-shirts will be passed out the week of the show. All dancers will get a t-shirt (included in recital fee)
**All classes- no additional clothing under costumes. NO jewelry.
**Please bring a towel, changing area space is limited.
**Jazz and Tap Classes- Tan Tights (Capezio or Bloch)
**Ballet classes- Monday 4pm, Monday 4:30pm, wednesday 7pm, Friday 3:45pm, and Saturday 11:30am PINK tights (Capezio or Bloch) /PINK Ballet Shoes.
· Recital will be approximately 2 hours in length with a 15 minute intermission.
· Doors to the Auditorium will open 30 minutes prior to show time. Seating is available on a first come first serve basis. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO SAVE SEATS.
· For the safety of the dancers and as a courtesy to the people seated around you, we would like to remind you that no video, flash photography, or tripods are allowed in the theater during the recital.
· No food, drink, or strollers will be allowed in the theater during the recital.
· Dancers will not be allowed in the theater to watch the recital.
· Backstage RULE: performers only allowed backstage during and after the show, no visits during intermission.
· For younger dancers we will have room helpers and coloring available. Please be sure to check-in with Stage Manager
· 2 parent volunteers from each class needed for each show!! Please sign up at the studio.
Tickets will be on sale now at the studio $20 starting June 1st.
Also available at the door!!
Come Dance with us